The organizing committee has released the program for “Balisage 2009: The Markup
Conference” to be held in Montreal from 11 to 14 August, 2009.
The program can be found in two forms:
- Schedule at a Glance: http://www.balisage.net/2009/At-A-Glance.html
- Detailed program: http://www.balisage.net/2009/Program.html
- design of tools for writing XML and ways to hide XML from authors;
- XML processing pipelines;
- encoding multiple versions of documents, theory of document
versioning, and change management in a compex XML environment;
- creating XSD sschemas from UML;
- linking, namespaces, vocabularies,
- and a variety of XML-related specifications including Schematron,
XSLT, XPath, and XForms and a host of others.
Several slots have been left open for late-breaking news […]