I have just made a release of my stylesheet family to the usual places (Sourceforge, Debian, TEI web site), and it will also appear in the next release of oXygen. I would urge any regular readers to update, and report errors to me ASAP.
Covered by this release are:
– many improvements to conversion to/from Word and OpenOffice
– many changes to ePub generation (can now generate fixed-format file-per-page format and media overlays)
– rewriting to/from Word/OpenOffice, and to ePub, as Ant tasks, allowing them to be called from within oXygen
– starting support for HTML5 output, with microdata
– no doubt adding new bugs. sigh.
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services