Some members of the community may be interested in applying for Wikimedia Individual Engagement Grants proposals.
Please see below for details:
Projects that might get support include:
* TEI XML / wikisource converters (see
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource for the 63 supported
* migrating legacy repositories of minority language(s) into wikisource
* spelling / grammar support for minority language(s) in the new
visual wikipedia editor (287 languages)
* translating wiki training materials and running workshops in
minority language(s) (pretty much any living language with an ISO
* studies of systematic bias with a view to combating it.
With best wishes from your social media coordinator,
Paul O’Shea BA, MA,