Text Encoding Initiative: connect, animate, innovate
2015 Annual Members’ Meeting and Conference of the TEI Consortium
Call for Workshops and Seminars
26–27 October 2015
Deadline: Monday 4 May 2015
We invite proposals for workshops and seminars for the 15th annual Conference and Members’ Meeting of the Text Encoding Initiative Consortium (TEI—http://www.tei-c.org). This annual event is an excellent opportunity to share expertise in the TEI, and to convene working group discussions.
Workshops provide an opportunity for participants to work together on TEI-related topics. They are open to all delegates of the TEI Members’ Meeting and Conference.
Seminars offer training to participants in the TEI, or aspects of it. They are led by experts.
Please get in touch with the Programme Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your proposal as early as possible. We are happy to work with you to develop the idea.
Proposals for workshops and seminars must include:
- Brief outline of the proposed topic
- Duration of the proposed workshop or seminar
- Requirements, e.g. computers for participants, projector, flipchart
- Brief description of the proposed workshop’s or seminar’s appeal to the TEI community, including potential participant target groups
- List of proposed workshop or seminar leader(s), with brief a biography each
Acceptances will be notified by Friday 29 May 2015.
Papers, Panels, Posters, and Demonstrations
A call for papers, panels, posters, and demonstrations has also been published.
On behalf of the Programme Committee
2015 TEI Members’ Meeting and Conference Programme Committee
Orietta Da Rold
Martin de la Iglesia
Pip Willcox (chair)